Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bumps and Thumps




So much fun (other than the little aches and pains)! I love being pregnant especially every time I get to feel our baby boy move. I felt Gabe for the first time at 18 weeks and then not again til I was 20 weeks. He moves all the time, although it seems whenever anyone puts their hand on my belly he knows and so he stops. I think Kane and his sister are the only ones who have been able to feel him, however cute little Katie claims she did as well. The baby and I have a new game, I absolutely LOVE taking baths. When I get in the tub I'll splash my belly with water and then wait... then the thumps come! He'll kick twice so hard that my belly moves where his foot is. He'll only kick twice though the little bugger, and always in the exact same spot. So cute. I know it will get to the point when I will be able to see him move all the time rather than just feel him. I have even heard how uncomfortable it can be when it gets to that point, so I'll just enjoy the little thumps he makes all day now. And the pictures totally don't do the "belly" justice, I feel huge!


I feel so blessed to have our baby boy, can't wait to hold him.
23 weeks right now...17 to go!




11 comments:

Tristen and Scott said...

You have the cutest baby belly!!! I'm glad things are going so well.

sarahbjolley said...

i think you are the cutest pregnant girl i've ever seen!! you are adorable! i can't wait until i get to be pregnant (someday in the long future!!!) you're cute cute cute

Davis Valley Classic said...

Oh, you look so cute with your pregnant belly! I love it! That is probably so fun feeling him move around, I love the tub story! Can't wait for our boys to be friends!

MBond007 said...

Your cute little bump!!!! How cute! I love it! You are too cute! Lets play soon!

Unknown said...

Oh dear one, he and I have already been talking. I make sure he knows that he can't do everything you want him to, or he will have to do WAY too much, and you would stop appreciating him! :) Therefore, two kicks.

Sheryl said...

Kellee! Look at you! You're pregnant. You look so cute. I'm happy that you are enjoying the experience. There is nothing else like it. More than half way there!

Lindsey said...

wow! it has been so long since i have seen you! i hate to say this, but i wish dave was playing more bball and him and kane were on the same team!!!

you look DARLING!!!!!!!

Loni and Tyler said...

You look SOOOO cute! I am so glad things are going well with the pregnancy! Can't wait to have a cutie bump like you!

Kelly Family said...

You look so great Kell! I agree, feeling the baby move is the best! Kicking is my favorite to feel, except in my ribs :) Glad everything is going so well.

Ang said...

It is so much fun to feel them move around, so glad you are enjoying it! Your belly looks so cute!

Scott and Shay said...

I'm so excited for you...it does get more uncomfortable, but it is always amazing and so worth it!