Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Few more cakes and an update..

So on Nov 2nd Kane and I had our 3rd year anniversary! I was so excited, we took the day off to be together. We don't have any recent pictures of us so I thought it would be fun to dress up and take some pictures, then we were going to go to the Olive Garden for lunch, and just spend the rest of the day together until Kane had a basketball game he was playing in that night. Unfortunately that didn't really work out. We spent all day getting Kane's car fixed, it ended up needing a new catalytic converter. So $720 and all day later we decided not to go to lunch and we didn't have time to take pictures. Long story short my mother-n-law was so sweet and took us to the Olive Garden so we could still have an anniversary meal(our tradition), and I was at least able to take a new belly picture after Kane's basketball game. It's not a picture of the both of us and I am not dressed up, but I thought it was pretty funny. I'm holding a basketball, but you can't really see it because that's how huge my belly has gotten! The picture still doesn't do it justice it feels so much bigger than it looks! Next... here is a couple of pictures of a cake I made for Dee for her birthday!



And this is the cake I made for my friend MandiJo for her Baby shower last Saturday.
She was originally planning on a lady bug cake then decided to to the baby! So here is Baby #3...
And that is pretty much what we have been up to!




7 comments:

Sheryl said...

Well the cakes are adorable as usual. They must take hours!

And, that is definitely a baby bump. Although I have to say, you don't look a whole lot bigger than you did in the last picture. Keeping it lean! LOL

Davis Valley Classic said...

You look super cute! And I love the cakes!

sarahbjolley said...

happy 3 years! I can't believe it's been 3 years already, it has gone by SO fast!!! yay, love you both!

MBond007 said...

I LOVED my cake by the way! You did such a good job it was a big hit! Your belly isn't huge by the way!! ha ha MINE IS!!!

~Cynthia~ said...

It truly doesn't seem like you could have been married for 3 years already,and you really don't look all that big, although I'm sure it feels like it.

Ang said...

Cute cakes and an even cuter belly! You are so creative!

Kelly Family said...

you look great!!