Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where did all the time go??

Once again it has been way too long since I have posted anything. Time goes by way too quickly! First here are some more baby pictures in totally random order.





















Gabe is already 11 weeks old! He had his 2 month check up a couple of weeks ago and he was 11 pounds and 7 ounces. It has been so much fun to watch how much growth he has already had! Daddy is so proud, Gabe loves to watch basketball on T.V and when commercials come on he'll cry. I have no idea how he knows the difference between commercials and the games at 2 months! He also loves to talk. We can lay him on the floor and talk to him for hours and he will smile and talk back the whole time. And I am sooo grateful that he is a good sleeper for momma too! He usually sleeps anywhere from 4-7 hours the first time he goes to sleep, then anywhere from 2-4 hours after he eats again! He is such a happy baby, and a pretty good drooler too. The only thing you can't mess with baby boy is his food. He wants his food when he wants it! (I wonder where he gets that from :) ) Oh and I almost forgot, his very favorite thing is to snuggle. He absolutely loves sleeping on your chest (especially daddy's).


As for Kane and I we love being parents! It is so much fun to watch Kane be a Dad, he takes such good care of our boy and loves snuggling with him. He helps out so much to let me run and do things that I need to do for myself. Kane is still working and going to school, and I had to go back to work 3 weeks ago. It is kind of nice to get out of the house however it is so unbelievably hard to leave baby boy at home.

8 comments:

~Cynthia~ said...

He is just so yumptious. I need to get up there and see him again before he gets any bigger.

Davis Valley Classic said...

I love all the pictures! Sounds like you guys are doing well!

Sheryl said...

I can't believe he is 11 weeks old and I have not seen him yet. I have got to come and see him before he starts to walk!

Jen said...

What a doll! He is so cute.

Kristina said...

it's amazing how fast time seems to go when you have a little guy around! I still can't believe we're coming up on Michael's 1st birthday soon! Jonathan, Michael, and I want to try and come visit one more time before we leave. We'll have to make sure that you're home this time :)

Kelly Family said...

He is soo adorable! Glad you all are doing well! Can't believe its been 2 months!

Ang said...

He looks so sweet, I just love those kissable little cheeks!

Scott and Shay said...

He is so adorable! I want to see him!